By Ryan Ngala
Digital Reporter, STN NEW YORK
New York – When there is a passion for fashion in everything that we do, there are models who are always willing to dress to impress for the entire audience to see, located at the Skyroom Penthouse at 330 West 40th Street, on both 33rd And 34th floors of the tallest building in Manhattan where the city never sleeps and where there is always room for fashionista fans gathering for their center of attention.
This event was sponsored by NYCFashionSociety.com, A Meetup Group based on events that talks about the latest events on all things fashion in the New York City Community and Pamela Quinzi The Fashion Designer and Executive Director in making this event possible than ever before, it was six – fifty three pm as many people arrived at the Skyroom Penthouse which was exactly than 7 minutes on the dot to get to the 33rd floor as many people got in before or after their book bag and luggage was securely check, a total of 100 Meetup people attended to see the Italian Fashion talent show at exactly nine – thirty pm.
At 8:30pm many people had went up to the roof to see the bird’s eye view of the Manhattan skyline, got themselves a couple of drinks, talk a bit and just have a really good wonderful time, Mr. Lyndon help set up the event with a Dj even playing the music by up to 23 songs sung by potential artists such as:
1. Truffle Butter (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne) By Nicki Minaj
2. Worth It (feat. Kid Ink) By Fifth Harmony
3. Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack) By David Guetta
4. Blurred Lines (feat. Pharrell & T.I.) By Robin Thicke
5. Time Of Our Lives (feat. Pitbull) By Ne-Yo
6. Freaks (feat. Nicki Minaj) By French Montana
7. Talk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz) By Jason Derülo
8. Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) By Mark Ronson
9. Burnin’ Up (feat. 2 Chainz) By Jessie J
10. Buzzin’ By Mann
11. Crazy In Love (feat. Jay-Z) By Beyoncé
12. Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) By Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
13. We Can’t Stop By Miley Cyrus
14. Problem By Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea
15. Wrecking Ball By Miley Cyrus
16. Young & Beautiful By Lana Del Rey
17. Roar By Katy Perry
18. Timber By Pitbull & Ke$ha
19. Turn Down For What By DJ Snake & Lil Jon
20. Gas Pedal (feat. Iamsu!) By Sage The Gemini
21. Paranoid By Ty Dolla $ign
22. B*tch Better Have My Money By Rihanna
23. Energy By Drake
At exactly nine – thirty pm this evening the Italian Fashion Talent Show was about to begin many photographers stood in line for the six models to showed up to take pictures while they were posing right in front of them, as the massive crowd was jam packed as it is with a lot of people to choose from, some visiting from France and Washington, D.C.
But one person tells Me that what the six models had may have done was so proactive:
NYC’s Italian Fashion Talent Show: Live At The Skyroom Penthouse Interview:
With Ms. Fatima Lalani
1. What Your’s Name And Age? Fatima Lalani, 29
2. What do you love about this event, Is it amazing as you would even imagine? No, The event suck to me, the models were so mediocre, I didn’t think the venue was not appropriate for this type of show that they were even doing in the process.
3. What do you love most about fashion? What I love the most is the models in general and of how they are taken a risk, to put themselves out there for the world to see.
The models had tons of gorgeous most beautiful dresses to wear on them, when the photographers started flicking their cameras until nine-thirty nine pm as the show approximately ended at the time, As the night was still young and many people started to exit the Skyroom Penthouse at exactly ten o clock pm this evening, they all left with smiley faces on their cheeks and thought about what a good time it must be to see the show as they witnessed it with their very own eyes.
Reporting from the Skyroom Penthouse in Midtown Manhattan, I’m Ryan Ngala, STN New York.